FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Yannick Ngakoue Jersey
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Yannick Ngakoue Jersey
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
beautygirl

Message Posté le: Mer 4 Avr - 10:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Yannick Ngakoue Jersey
Répondre en citant

By Zhang Yue

BEIJING Jan Oblak Jersey , July 30 (Xinhuanet) -- At the age of 89, Li Jieshou still insists on showing up at the hospital's clinic every week to see patients.

He is not as energetic as he was 19 years ago, when he performed the first small bowel transplant surgery in Asia in 1994.

But he is still just as popular among patients and devoted to his work.

The 89-year-old doctor is the last hope for many of his patients. Most of them suffer from severe intestinal fistula, or pancreatitis.

"I do not hold the scalpel now, and I'm trying to pass on all my knowledge and experience to my students Guilherme Siqueira Jersey ," Li says. "But I am still able to give suggestions, because I have more experience."

Li now serves as the vice-president of Nanjing General Hospital of Nanjing Military Region and visits professors in different medical universities. Still doing the rounds and providing medical consultation in complicated clinical cases, Li is regarded as a legendary figure in the surgical field.

Li was born in Hunan province in 1924 and was raised in a family of three sons with his older brother Li Ao and younger brother Li Leishi. Li Jieshou went to a medical school in Changsha, Hunan prvince, in 1943 with his younger brother Li Leishi Gabi Jersey , as their older brother was already a teacher there.

Of the three brothers, Li is the only one still alive today, his two siblings also made considerable achievements in the medical field.

Medicine was not Li's first choice when entering university.

"I followed my big brother to medical school because medical school did not charge for tuition and provided my accommodation, which was a big relief for my family at that time," he says.

That was during the 1940s Filipe Luis Jersey , when China's political situation was volatile and the country was suffering under the Japanese invasion.

But Li's hard work and ingenuity earned him great success through five years of medical school. Together with his younger brother, Li was assigned to the surgical department of a hospital in Nanjing.

His early working years coincided with the founding of New China, as well as the Korean War, where he worked as a doctor with the army on the front line.

It was also during the war that Li witnessed devastating scenes of death and survival. He resolved to devote his whole life to the medical field.

An incident in 1990 made Li focus his research on bowel transplants. A 13-year-old girl was sent to the hospital's emergency rooms one night with abdominal bleeding. Her bowel was in two separate parts and a bowel transplant was the only way to save her life. But this had never been done in China, nor did anyone know how to do it.

The girl died in front of Li Fernando Torres Jersey , as there was nothing he could do to save her.

Li was in tears, and from then on, he started to do trials and research on pigs. He says he often lived in the pigsty in order to better observe the animals.

The first bowel transplant surgery on a human was successfully conducted by Li in 1994. Since then, about half of the bowel transplants in Asia have been performed in Li's hospital.

Li last performed surgery in 2008 at the age of 85. The surgery went for six hours. After stepping down from the surgery table, Li fainted.

Since then Diego Godin Jersey , Li followed his students' advice not to perform surgery. But he often stays in the operating room during challenging enterochirurgia surgeries to provide help or advice.

"This is how I feel my life and knowledge is passed on, and can make a contribution to the future," he says.

(Source: China Daily)
Many men worldwide are suffering from excessive precum due to weak nerves and tissues in the reproductive organs. It should be cured without delay to prevent problems like premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen weak nerves and tissues in the penile region to cure nightfall naturally. Lot of herbal pills is available in the online market to cure sexual disorders. However, only few herbal remedies are effective to cure excessive precum and other sexual disorders without any side effects. Therefore Diego Costa Jersey , how to stop excessive precum discharge is through intake of herbal pills - NF Cure capsules.

Powerful herbs in NF Cure capsules strengthen the weak nerves in the reproductive organs and help to stop excessive precum and cure nightfall naturally. Regular use of this herbal pill is recommended to cure excessive precum and maintain quality erection for the complete coitus to enjoy intimate moments with her in bed. Potent herbs in this herbal pill increases secretion of testosterone and keep your reproductive system healthy and strong. Higher levels of this hormone increases continued flow of energy to the reproductive organs by boosting essential nutrients, oxygen and blood. It nourishes the cells in the reproductive organs and provides excellent cure for excessive precum.

Energetic and strong nerves and tissues lock the semen from accidentally released and cures premature ejaculation to last longer in bed and offer her mesmerizing sexual pleasure. Therefore, men, who are searching for how to stop excessive precum discharge, can use NF Cure capsules regularly to cure nightfall naturally.

Key ingredients in NF Cure capsules:

Its chief ingredients are Kankaj Axel Werner Jersey , Jaiphal, Haritaki, Kavach Beej, Ksheerika, Purushratan Augusto Fernandez Jersey , Safed Musli, Atimukyak, Pipal, Shatavari, Dridranga Antoine Griezmann Jersey , Bhedani, Kesar, and Shudh Shilajit. All these herbs are blended in right combination to improve stamina, energy and cure nightfall naturally.

How to stop excessive precum discharge is through consuming one or two NF Cure capsules daily two times with milk or water. It is suggested this herbal pill regularly for two to three months for the best results.

How to stop excessive precum discharge is through applying few drops of Mast Mood oil and massaging t. Cheap Team Canada Jerseys   Cheap Ravens Jerseys   Cheap Panthers Jerseys   Cheap Packers Jerseys   Cheap Lions Jerseys   Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys   Wholesale Jaguars Jerseys   Wholesale Falcons Jerseys   Wholesale Dallas Cowboys Jerseys   Wholesale Indianapolis Colts Jerseys 

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 4 Avr - 10:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Yannick Ngakoue Jersey
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003