FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
WinRAR Cracked Download
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » WinRAR Cracked Download
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kjops

Message Posté le: Mer 14 Fév - 15:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: WinRAR Cracked Download
Répondre en citant

I recently came to be aware of there are lots of customers within the net who compress documents to these types of an extent that gigabytes truly worth of information might be compressed to a few hundred megabytes, and this is how they share software and game titles which demand loads of space. In truth one of my buddy instructed me that he observed Winrar, which calls for more than 10 gigabytes of really hard disk, compressed to all around 400 MB!

I tried making use of WinZip and 7 zip and compressed a 1 GB file on the most compression level, regrettably the results had been not fairly as predicted. I had been only equipped to avoid wasting around 100 megabytes when extremely compression with 7z format was utilised.

So I Googled all over with keyword phrases such as "best compression tool" and "maximum compression" but only identified references to Winrar, WinZip and & 7 zip. Finally I uncovered a software worthy of being called an " Winrar". It is called Winrar Archiver and links to its homepage are given below.

Unique features of Winrar:

1. Its free!!

2. High compression rates in different formats including zip, 7 zip, bz2, its own format which is the most powerful, and many more.

3. Easy to use, includes option to vary the amount of compression.

4. It is available for both Windows and Linux( Newer versions are not available for Linux though)

But there is a problem which might put you off from applying this software. The winrar crack involves a very high amount of hardware and the process of compressing and decompressing is extremely slow if high compression levels are used. Decompressing 10-20 megabytes of data can easily take a couple of hours. It is a big CPU hogger!

Nevertheless, if you want to store your important data on some remote server, or if the storage is limited, it is truly worth giving a try.
I discovered another important aspect of compression. You cannot compress an already compressed file. I attempted compressing the same archive multiple times but instead of shrinking in size the archive got bigger! On looking up over the web I identified that there is a limit till which you can compress a file. It is called the "Shannon limit".

Moreover compressing videos and music formats will not be as efficient as compared to normal text information and maybe executables. It is the nature of videos and music formats that much of the information is needed and it is difficult to reconstruct them back. Compression of these kinds of video and audio formats leads to irrecoverable loss in quality.

In my experience WinRAR Cracked is the best compression device, keeping speed, ease of use, efficiency, and functionality in mind. It can pack and unpack files in different formats and with different levels of compression and decompression. It is a very user friendly device, free of bugs and the finest part free to download!

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 14 Fév - 15:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » WinRAR Cracked Download
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003