FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Jurrell Casey and Taylor Lewan are both deserving candidates
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » LIVRE D'OR  » Jurrell Casey and Taylor Lewan are both deserving candidates
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

Message Posté le: Sam 3 Nov - 07:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jurrell Casey and Taylor Lewan are both deserving candidates
Répondre en citant

Titans Links: Slept On It is not surprising Youth Corey Davis Jersey , but ESPN only had two Titans in their predicting the NFL’s top 100 of 2018 article. The omissions I am most upset about are Delanie Walker and Kevin Byard. Those two guys are easily top 100 players and there shouldn’t be any drop off in overall play from Byard in 2018. Rishard Matthews, Brian Orakpo, and a few others returned to practice yesterday. Derrick Morgan Womens DaQuan Jones Jersey , Harold Landry, and Jack Conklin need to come back soon for this team to have sustained success. This quote from Mike Vrabel had me peeved yesterday, and I think the comparison of Landry/LT uneccessary. There is no good that came from saying that “they didn’t lose LT.” None. I understand the next man up mantra, and if you removed the LT bit from the quote Youth Jonnu Smith Jersey , it would be harmless overall, and a thought I can agree with. It will be interesting to see if this turns into anything, or if things like this are said after bad performances often. As SuperHorn said, this is a Belichick type quote Womens Brian Orakpo Jersey , and the reason BB’s schtick works is because he wins. If Mike wants to go down this route, he better win as well. In the good news department, Delanie Walker says he’ll be ready for the 2018 season opener.Titans to debut “Igniting the Fire” on Facebook watch tomorrow night It is probably sad how excited I got when I saw this tweet from the Titans official account earlier today:The Titans have come a long way in the way they market the team over the last year or so. If you were a fan of the team when they first came here, you know that they PR department didn’t have to do much. The Titans were all anyone in Nashville wanted to talk about. Tickets sold out in mere minutes when they went on sale each summer.They were slow to make an adjustment in the way they marketed the team when they stopped winning Womens Brett Kern Jersey , and people stopped caring as much.Over the last year there has been a major shift. We have seen and heard a lot more from Amy Adams Strunk. The buzz around the uniform release event was amazing. They also recently started a podcast on the official site and now this show. I can’t wait to see it!

AIM
Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 3 Nov - 07:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » LIVRE D'OR  » Jurrell Casey and Taylor Lewan are both deserving candidates
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003