FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Pittsburgh Steelers 2018-2019 team captains announced
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Pittsburgh Steelers 2018-2019 team captains announced
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

Message Posté le: Lun 29 Oct - 03:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pittsburgh Steelers 2018-2019 team captains announced
Répondre en citant

The Pittsburgh Steelers are loaded with talent again this year http://www.pittsburghsteelersteamstore.com/stephon-tuitt-jersey , and when it comes to announcing the team captains, it is no easy feat. Nonetheless, the team picked four captains for the upcoming season, and they were as follows:OffenseQB Ben RoethlisbergerC Maurkice PounceyDefenseDE Cameron HeywardSpecial TeamsK Chris BoswellFor Roethlisberger, Heyward and Pouncey this isn’t their first rodeo as a team captain, but for Boswell, this is new territory. “What an honor,” Roethlisberger told Teresa Varley of the Steelers’ official website. “I don’t take the number of years being voted captain for granted. The guys that are on that list, to be a part of it and be with Pouncey, Cam again, and Boz is special. It is voted on by your teammates. To me that is one of the ultimate compliments you can get from your guys, to be voted captain.”“It’s always an honor,” Heyward said. “To be voted by your teammates as a captain, I take a lot of pride in that. I get to represent my teammates. I just look forward to doing that, every day, on and off the field. Holding people accountable as well as myself.“Whatever is needed by the group, I will do. It’s not just one thing. Whatever you need to do at the time, whether it’s being tougher on guys Womens Javon Hargrave Jersey , if a guy needs to talk, and understanding a players’ point of view and relaying it to the coaches. And on Sundays representing the team the best that I can.”“It means a lot,” said Boswell. “It doesn’t change anything for me. I just have to show up and kick. That is really it. It says a lot that the guys voted me captain, but doesn’t change anything I do game to game, day to day. It’s good. It’s respect that can leave as fast as it got here. I just need to keep proving myself and keep stepping up whenever they need it.”For a team who has had their leadership questioned time and time again, this is certainly a chance for this ‘fab four’ to create an environment which leads to nothing short of a 7th Lombardi trophy.Stay tuned to all news and notes surrounding the black-and-gold right here at BTSC.NFL Picks: Predicting the winner of Steelers vs. Browns Week 1 The Pittsburgh Steelers are a team with a lot of question marks surrounding them. What will the offense look like without Le’Veon Bell? Will James Conner, and company, be able to carry the load? What will Randy Fichtner’s play-calling look like? Has the Steelers’ defense finally learned their lesson from 2017 and start to tackle better? Terrell Edmunds as a starter, is this a good or bad thing?It is true Pittsburgh has their share of concerns, the Browns are a completely different beast. Coming off an 0-16 season, and a 1-15 season prior to that, will the acquisitions of Tyrod Taylor and Jarvis Landry be enough to buoy the historically sluggish Browns offense? Is Myles Garrett preparing for a launch into super stardom this season? Will this team be the team which propels Hue Jackson’s coaching career, or end it prematurely?All of these questions, and I didn’t even mention the weather. This game is forecasted to be played in heavy rains and wind for almost the entire contest. Not exactly ideal football conditions, but that is what makes football great, right?!Now that the background has been filled in, how will this game play out? Keeping the Vegas line in mind (Steelers -4), and the expected weather conditions http://www.pittsburghsteelersteamstore.com/chukwuma-okorafor-jersey , I see this being a close contest. If you were thinking about a high-scoring affair, while I have learned to never rule such a thing out in the NFL, I would bet against it. This game is going to come down to fundamentals. The team who protects the football, takes advantage of opportunities and turns any red-zone possession they might get into 7-points, and not a field goal.I like the Steelers’ offense, even without Bell in the backfield, more than the Browns, and I even like the Pittsburgh defense, as a collective, over the Cleveland defense. Throw in the fact the Steelers have one of the best place kickers, who is used to kicking in the bad elements, on their team, and I do like the Steelers to win this game. I would be stunned if it were a blowout, and it may be ugly, but I think the Steelers leave Cleveland 1-0, while they turn their attention to the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 2.PREDICITON:Steelers - 20Browns - 13

AIM
Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 29 Oct - 03:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Pittsburgh Steelers 2018-2019 team captains announced
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003