FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
pa Bay. “I got in my own way,” Martin said
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » pa Bay. “I got in my own way,” Martin said
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18

Message Posté le: Mer 12 Sep - 05:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: pa Bay. “I got in my own way,” Martin said
Répondre en citant

Doug Martin has “a fresh set of legs Virgil Green Jersey ,” according to offensive coordinator Greg Olson, as the 29-year-old running back has shown his quick burst of old during the Raiders’ organized team activities. It sets up a running back competition at training camp between Martin and Marshawn Lynch.
Martin, who has two 1,400-yard rushing seasons and four others with 400 yards Daniel Sorensen Jersey , signed with the Raiders in March soon after the Buccaneers released him. He spent six seasons in Tampa Bay but had a career-low 406 yards last season and averaged only 2.9 yards per carry the past two years.
He also served a four-game suspension while with Tampa Bay.
“I got in my own way,” Martin said, via Scott Bair of NBC Sports Bay Area.
Martin, though LeSean McCoy Jersey , gets a new start with a new team in a new city and a new coaching staff.
“I feel like a rookie again,” said Martin, who was born in Oakland and grew up in nearby Stockton.
Lynch, 32 Marcus Sherels Jersey , had 891 yards and averaged 4.3 yards per carry last season as he unretired after sitting out the 2016 season.
The Chicago Bears might look for a backup quarterback for Mitchell Trubisky as well as more help on defense on the final day of the draft.The Bears turned their attention back to the offense Friday after grabbing Georgia standout linebacker Roquan Smith with the No. 8 overall pick. Iowa center James Daniels with the 39th pick and Memphis receiver Anthony Miller at No. 51 after trading back into the second round with New England.
Chicago has one pick in each of the final four rounds. The Bears could use a backup for Trubisky, considering their only other quarterbacks are Chase Daniel and Tyler Bray, and they need an edge rusher as well as help on the defensive line.
 Authentic Womens Christian Kirk Jersey

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 12 Sep - 05:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » pa Bay. “I got in my own way,” Martin said
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003