FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
worded apology avoid
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » worded apology avoid
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18

Message Posté le: Mer 12 Sep - 05:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: worded apology avoid
Répondre en citant

The bottom line does not tell the story of Michael Fulmer’s last start.
The Detroit Tigers right-hander overpowered the Cincinnati Reds for 5 2/3 innings on June 20 Marcus Allen Jersey , holding them scoreless while striking out nine.
Fulmer then gave up back-to-back homers on what he felt were well-located sliders. Scooter Gennett, who badly missed a Fulmer slider earlier in the at-bat, golfed a two-run shot over the right-field wall. Eugenio Suarez followed with a blast over the left-field wall.
Fulmer wound up with his sixth loss of the season.
He’ll hope for some better luck in a Thursday matinee against the Oakland Athletics.
The Tigers will be trying to break an eight-game losing streak after dropping the first three games of the series while Oakland will attempt to get its first four-game sweep of Detroit since 2001.
“Last start, everything was kind of on cruise control and then Gennett hit a good pitch out,” Fulmer said. “But people don’t see the pitch, they see the results. They look at the linescore and that’s it.
“They don’t see that my fastball velo is up, my sinker’s moving more Deadrin Senat Jersey , my slider has been a lot sharper as of late,” Fulmer continued. “That’s the problem from a player’s standpoint and a spectator’s standpoint. ‘Oh, he gave up two home runs in one inning last start, it wasn’t a very good start.’ Don’t worry about the other five innings where I did really well. Sometimes, people don’t think just to give the hitters credit.”
Fulmer (3-6, 4.17 ERA) limited Minnesota and Cleveland to one run in seven innings in each of his previous two outings. He’s throwing as hard as ever, with his four-seamer and sinker averaging over 97 mph this month.
Other than his changeup being a little faster than he’d like Anthony Sherman Jersey , Fulmer believes he’s in top form.
“I’m not frustrated with the way I pitched or my stuff,” said Fulmer, who is 2-0 with an 0.57 ERA in two career starts against Oakland. “I’m frustrated with the results and that’s the way it’s kind of been for me so far this season. I’m still very positive. I still trust everything, I feel like we’re very close to being dominant for a full game.”
The Tigers could certainly use one of those outings.
Left-hander Sean Manaea (7-6, 3.40 ERA) will oppose Fulmer after having his scheduled start pushed back a day. He has delivered three consecutive quality starts following a rough patch in May. Manaea allowed four or more earned runs in five of his six May starts but he’s held opponents to a combined six runs in his last three outings.
“I was trying to be too perfect and it was causing me to overthink things,” he said. “Now, I’m trying to keep things simple.”
Manaea has walked just one batter in those three starts while collecting 17 strikeouts. He held the Chicago White Sox to one run on five hits in seven innings during his last start. He lost his only career start against Detroit while giving up three runs in six innings.
Oakland’s streak of hitting a homer in 27 consecutive road games Matt Haack Jersey , a major league record, ended on Wednesday but it still came away with a 3-0 victory. Jed Lowrie has seven hits in the series, including two homers and two doubles.
Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston has issued an apology to the Uber driver who accused him of groping her. But the carefully worded apology avoids explaining exactly what he’s apologizing for.
That’s all by design, according to NFL Network, which reports that Winston and the NFL had a negotiated settlement that saw Winston accept his three-game suspension without appealing, and offer an apology to the woman, but not actually admit any guilt.
And that raises the obvious question: How sincere can an apology really be if it’s part of a negotiated settlement that includes no admission that he actually did what he’s apologizing for?
When Winston was first accused publicly Aaron Burbridge Jersey , he left absolutely no doubt about his stance, releasing a statement that said, “The accusation is false.” Does Winston stand by that statement? Does he now admit that he groped the woman? Is his statement that he has stopped drinking alcohol intended to suggest that he was drunk and doesn’t remember the incident?
We don’t know, because Winston and the NFL settled on a carefully crafted statement. The NFL is helping Winston cover up exactly what he did by refusing to release his suspension letter, and Winston isn’t saying. Winston has apologized. Even if it’s fair to question the sincerity of an apology that refuses to take responsibility for one’s actions.
 Authentic Womens Saquon Barkley Jersey

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 12 Sep - 05:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière" Index du Forum  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » Chantal Voyance " Encre de Lumière"  » worded apology avoid
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003